DoctorLenfestDoctorLenfest

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

meh

overall its decent. 278 was my time.

Heir Heir

Interesting

I'm a huge fun of Shadow of the Colossus and I definitely see similarities. However, SotC had a ton of replay value but this game really doesn't. It's a great start and I hope to see more games of this nature from you.

Cubed! Cubed!

Only Ok

It's not very addicting and it get pretty boring after while. All I can say about really is...meh.

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Pretty Good

It took me a while to get into it the game but once I did it was tons of fun. There should be more games like this out on the internet.

Zombie Hooker Nightmare Zombie Hooker Nightmare

Interesting

Well the concept is hilarious but it's nothing we haven't seen before. Next time try a little innovation...

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Cool

Great physics engine and it's a lot of fun. I will definitely recommend this game to my friends.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Good find!

It's nice to find a gem like this in the regurgitated cesspool of shit that is current games. Its fun, its cartoony and its full of variety. I definitely enjoyed this game but it could be even better with more options and different backgrounds. The only improvements I think are necessary are purely ascetic.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

It's ok

This game is pretty good. The color scheme definitely adds a great effect. The intro cut is pointless and stupid so points off there. I like the level creator but the tools are unintuitive. This game is getting great ratings but I'm not sure how. It's sub-par, boring, and I would much rather watch paint dry.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Meh...

This game is only average. The graphics are crap and there are some minor bug glitches that seem to stack up the more you play. It's a good start but it's only a start. Keep working.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

AWESOME!

I'm typically very stingy with start but damn is this game fun!